NWS Tabular Daily Forecast:

Today Tonight Friday Friday Night Saturday Saturday Night Sunday Sunday Night Memorial Day Monday Night Tuesday Tuesday Night Wednesday
Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 3pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. A slight chance of showers between 10am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers between midnight and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 20%. A chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 50%. A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 50%. A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%. A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%. A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%. A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.



NWS hourly forecast data: data


Graphic rendering of hourly data:
Graphical Forecast 1
Graphical Forecast 2
Graphical Forecast 3